Fintech Techathon is a one day entrepreneurship event sponsored by World V (a SEBI registered Category | Venture Capital Fund) and Orgnized by Department of Finance and Busines Economics University of Delhi, South Campus, New Delhi. Here you can present your business idea & complete for recognition and seed funding from World V.
Candidates can register by submittig their idea via e-mail in a PDF file / PPT file latest by 6th November midnight, explaning their idea as a broad outline. Guidelines for particiapants are mentioned in "How to register" section on the following page.
a. Of the total application recieved a panel will shortlist 15 ventures for consideration on 11th November.
b. Out of the shortlisted 15 Ventures, World V panel will finalize top 5 for presentation. They will be intimated on 19th November.
On 27 November 2020, 5 shortlisted venture will be asked to make a presentation to a panel of 3 judges, who will rank them in order of merit. Identified 1st and 2nd teams shall be felicitated and a term sheet of SEED funding offer will be made to them.
1. The subject of the mail should be Techathon Business
2. In the mail, the candidates are required to include the following:
• A confirmation for participating in the event
• Introduction of the idea in a few lines
• Complete details of the team and their proposal along with attached documents
- The proposal should be either in PDF or PPT format
- It should not be more than 20 pages / 20 Slides
- It should be named after the team‘s name
- The layout should be standard landscape
- Selected Top 5 candidates will have 15-20 minutes to
present & 10-15 minutes for Q&A. Overall one team get a maximum of 30 minutes.
- No alteration after submission
- Any student of a recognised University in India or those who have passed out in or after 2019.
- Certificates will be given to every participant. Candidates who will bag a position will get certificates accordingly.
- Yes, running startups can also register, subject to point number 2. listed above.
Candidates can register by e - mailing their ideas email@example.com
Department of Finance and Busines Economics University of Delhi, South Campus, New Delhi.